Jobs Available: 21-Jan-08
A leading company in Kuwait urgently requires Network Engineer.
- Perform a variety of technical tasks in the installation, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of computers and related equipment within the computer network.
- Respond to service calls; diagnose and correct equipment failure and malfunctions; repair or replace malfunctioning equipment.
- Maintain accurate and current records on repair, installation and removal of equipment; provide appropriate logging and tracking of hardware malfunctions. Recommend improvements to operating procedures.
- Responsible for Maintenance of Network Points
- Managing CISCO Switches & Routers.
- Identifying & Alleviating Network bottlenecks.
- Constantly Monitoring & Optimizing Network Performance.
- Defining benchmarks for Optimal Network performance.
- Isolating & removing Network overheads.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Expert knowledge of Networks, Hardware & Technical Support Issues.
- MCSE/MCSA/CCNA Preferred.
- Energetic, Creative with Pleasant Personality
- Very strong Communication & Customer Service Skills.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of Arabic.
Please send your CV if and only If you really qualify for the above requirements otherwise please abstain
Note: The candidate should be available in Kuwait and should have a valid transferable residence.