Intersting facts & Gallery of Emirates Terminal 3: Its awesome
Interesting facts – the first five weeks at Emirates Terminal 3:
- Handled more than 5,400 flights, one million passengers – arrivals and departures – and more than 500,000 pieces of luggage.
- Concierge services: Around 700 customers daily, charged at Dhs 20 per trolley.
- Baggage storage: Around 50 customers daily. Ideal for passengers on business and brief stopovers the service is charged at Dhs 20 per bag for 12 hours.
- Online Check-in: 26,000 passengers used the option.
- Self Service Kiosks: 20,500 passengers including 6,800 who checked-in baggage.
- Unaccompanied Minors Lounge hosted nearly 370 children travelling alone.
- More than 13,500 families used baby strollers provided at the terminal.
First and Business Class Lounges:
- Nearly 100,000 premium passengers took advantage of the fabulous lounges
- Most popular dishes on the menu:
1. Smoked salmon – 70kgs served daily
2. Sushi – 750 pieces served daily
3. Grilled chicken – 1,000 pieces served daily
4. Berry tarts – 2,200 served daily
- More than 2,000 premium passengers have been pampered at the Timeless Spa, located in the lounges