Jobs in Kuwait: 02-Dec-08
Career Opportunities in Site Supervision
Dar SSH International Engineering Consultants w.l.l. is a leading architectural, engineering and planning consultancy firm in the Arabian Gulf region. We are engaged in the design and construction supervision of many prestigious projects including high rise buildings, large commercial developments, resorts and infrastructure.
We require high calibre candidates with consulting supervision experience on large and l or complex construction projects, for immediate vacancies.
Resident Engineer (Civil)
Minimum of 15 years site supervision experience, with at least 7 years experience as Resident Engineer on high-end building projects.
Minimum 10 years experience.
Minimum 7 years experience.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Minimum 15 years post contract experience.
Minimum 10 years post contract experience.
Minimum 7 years experience.
For further details on the above positions and other vacancies in our company, please visit the Careers page on our website and apply on-line. www.sshic.com
An analyst is required by a growing Investment Company.
The ideal candidate would be a graduate aged 25-30 with CFA background and four years work experience.
Must be computer literate with fast typing speed and advanced PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills, and excellent written English.
Candidates must be available to start immediately with a transferable residency permit (18).
Is a leading high Fashion brand specialized In clothing & it is known by Gulf Franchising Holding Company, (GFC Kuwaiti, Gulf Franchising Holding Company is looking for the following candidates:
Stock Controller & Administrative Assistant’
• Processing purchase orders
• Receiving Deliveries
• Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders
• Recording serial numbers where applicable
• Organizing stock on shelves and buckets
• Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects
• Monthly stock take and reconciliation 01 stock
• Testing returns and repair equipment
• Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers
• Entering stock items in the system and allocating them to their respective jobs
•Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock
•3 years experience in Fashion Retail,
A trademark of Guff Franchising Holding Company
Agility provides leading edge supply chain and logistics solutions to private and public sector entities worldwide. Due to the company’s extensive growth, Agility – Kuwait is seeking to recruit immediately for the following position:
HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVER
* Age between 21-45 years.
* 3 -5 years of experience in a similar role.
* Valid Kuwaiti heavy vehicle driving license.
* Competitive salary.
* Accommodation & transportation to work location.
* Residency & government health insurance.
* Career growth opportunities.