Jobs in Kuwait: 31-Dec-08
Well conversant in handling stores dept., PC, vendors etc.
Transferable visa preferred,
Please contact on Tel. + 965 24732009/24742623 Ext. 20 Or 15.
Fashion & Retail Manager
- For Physical and Online fashion store
- Min.2 Years Experience
- Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Photos hop, etc)
- Motivated and able to multi-task
- Bilingual (English & Arabic) Preferred
- Styling Experience Preferred
- Female Preferred
Architects, Engineers and Planners
Seek to recruit the following professionals:
> Resident Engineers
> Senior \ Junior Architects (Design \ Supervision)
> Senior \ Junior Landscape Architects (Design \ Supervision)
> Senior Structural Engineers (Design \ Supervision)
> Senior Electrical Engineers (Design \ Supervision)
> Senior Mechanical HVAC Engineers (Design \ Supervision)
> Senior Mechanical Plumbing & Fire
> Senior Planning Engineers
> Senior Quantity Surveyors
> Senior \ Junior Interior Designers
> Senior \ Junior Roads Design
> Highway \ Roads Engineers (Design \ Supervision)
> Utility Engineers (Supervision)
> Material Engineers (Supervision)
> Safety Engineers (Supervision)
Senior \ Junior Laboratory
> Senior \ Junior Land Surveyors
> Inspectors (Civil, Roads, Utilities)
> Secretary Bilingual (Arabic – English)
> Translator (Arabic – English)
Bachelors Degree from a Recognized University
Minimum 12 years for Senior positions and
6 years for Junior positions in the relevant discipline. Computer proficiency and experience in the latest applicable software is a mandatory requirement
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Large enterprise is looking for hire for the following positions.
We offer lucrative packages and working environment.
Candidate will be responsible for systems’ administration installations,
upgrades and backups. Troubleshooting and repairing network SW & HW problems.
• A+, MCSE, CCNA and Windows 2003 Enterprise server experience.
• Proven experience working with PCs, laptops and servers (SW & HW).
• Ability to train the users & learn new technologies
• Knowledge of RHSE, UNIX and IP telephony is preferred.
• Minimum advanced diploma in Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years experience in IT supports environment.
• Excellent communication skills in English (and Arabic preferred)