Jobs in Kuwait: 19-Jan-09
For a Leading Home & Furnishing Company
• Lighting Showroom Manager
• Lighting Technical Advisor.
• Lighting & Home Decoration Sales Assistant
• 3 – 5 years relevant experience
• Presentable, strong communication, good selling, interpersonal and organizational skills
•Friendly and energetic to ensure customer satisfaction.
•Arabic & English speaking.
•Good physical appearance.
•Age between 20 – 35 years.
MEMBER OF AL- H0MAIZI GROUP
For an Indian Salon & beauty Co.
Experienced Staff with either of the following skills …
? Manicurist/Pedicurist (Filipina Nationalities)
? Spa treatments/body massages
? Hair extensions/nail extensions (Advanced Treatment)
WITH ATTRACTIVE SALARIES, TRANSFERABLE RESIDENCE, ACCOMMODATION (OPTIONAL)
Interested please send in your CV in confidentiality to
The GAC Group is the largest independent shipping and transport services provider with over 300 offices worldwide. Established in 1956, GAC’s core business covers four key areas – Shipping, Logistics, Marine and Solutions.
We invite candidates with requisite experience and qualifications for the below mentioned positions.
SALES MANAGER – LOGISTICS (Air & Sea Freight)
Establish working relationships with executive level clients to identify and articulate their business needs and objectives.
Develop comprehensive market/territory plan to generate new leads, contacts and business opportunities.
Develop and execute strategies to ensure maximum leverage and maximize revenue impact to company.
Define and set targets, goals and objectives for subordinates.
Adhere to the reporting system and generate the necessary report for general management. Monitor and follow up the reports received from the subordinates.
SALES EXECUTIVE – LOGISTICS (Air & Sea Freight)
To efficiently & effectively handle assigned sales areas / responsibilities Proactively promote several trade lanes and services
Independently negotiate and close deals
Identify and evaluate new opportunities and prospects
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE – SHIPPING
Should have prior experience in the shipping field particularly in liaising with principals, ports, customs & clients.
Ensuring that all relevant documents are promptly followed up and updated.
Timely renewal of all agency agreements before expiry and registering it with Ministry of Communication, generating monthly reports and sending it to Corporate Office.
Properly documenting and keeping record of all correspondence.
* Minimum 8-10 years of total experience for ‘Sales Manager – Logistics’ position, minimum of 3 years experience in logistics sales, preferably from leading industry companies for ‘Sales Executive’ position and minimum 2-3 years of experience for ‘Operations Executive’ position.
* Excellent customer liaison & selling skills for Sales Position
* Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
* Good computer knowledge
* Ambitious, energetic and customer focused personality
Interested candidates can send their applications to
with their current and expected remuneration. Only short listed candidates will be notified.