Jobs in Kuwait: 11-Mar-09
REQUIRED BY Atlas Copco the world leader in compressed air technology currently has a challenging position for a
“Compressor Service Technician.”
Ideally the successful candidate should have prior experience with modern “Industrial Air Compressors.” Related experience with Refrigeration systems, instrumentation, vibration monitoring, process systems, would be a definite asset.
You should at a minimum have:
* Valid Kuwaiti Driving License.
* Fluent in written & spoken English.
* Transferable No. 18 Visa.
* Minimum 3 years experience in the field, proven mechanical / electrical / Instrumentation qualification.
* Direct experience with the maintenance of rotating equipment.
* A very good level of computer literacy, and experience with Microsoft Office products.
* Experience with Allen Bradley and or Siemens controllers is desirable.
This position is based in Kuwait. You will be expected to independently carry out overhauls, trouble shooting and commissioning, with a large range of compressor, and associated compressed air equipment.
Please send your detailed resume bye-mail or Fax.
For A Leading Shipping Agency
2) Documentation Clerk
Transferable Residence Permit required.
For Kuwaiti House
Transferable Residence (18)
Fax: 00 965 23716209
Required Post Graduate lady teacher to teach Maths and Science for class 10 and 12 CBSE student in Abbasiya. Contact: 66923022.
***** ***** *****
The AMAS Group of Companies (Australian College of Kuwait and Australian Academy) is seeking an Engineer to assist the Owner’s Representative manage multiple construction projects.
Primary tasks include:
- Participation and reporting of pre and post construction meetings;
- Oversight and preparation of documentation relating to design, cost estimation and constructio’1;
- Provision of supervision, administrative and technical support including inspection related duties and follow up; and
- Attainment of approvals including municipality and fire brigade.
Applicants should have – relevant engineering degree – 5 years experience – computer skills in AutoCAD, Office and Primavera/Project – ability to communicate in English and Arabic.
Interested applicants should fax detailed CVs to
+ 965 22405930 by 17/03/2009
at reputable Petroleum Services Company. Material technical and commercial background with relevant experience in the oil field & environmental products, Shall be in-charge of Commercial Services team (Procurement Section & Environment Section), age preferable to be between 30- 40 years, fluent in English language, confidence to work alone when required, Job location in Mina Abdullah.
Salary to be decided after interview.
To apply for this position, send your