Jobs in Kuwait: 15-Mar-09
ASMACS, Leading Organization with 17 Offices throughout the World including Middle East & the Indian Sub-Continent has several projects in Hand.
An ISO 9001-2000 Organization employs in excess of 3500 Personnel World-wide & has more than 450 satisfied customers in the Middle East & rest of the World.
WANTED IMMEDIATELY FOR US ARMY CONTRACTOR
• MCT MEMBERS
• TRANSPORTATION COORDINATORS
• LOGISTIC COORDINATORS
• SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALISTS
• EQUIPMENT MOVEMENT COORDINATORS
• BULK CARGO MOVEMENT COORDINATORS
• TRAFFIC COORDINATOR
• TRANSPORTATION ASSETS COORDINATOR
• FORKLIFT OPERATORS
• ROUGH TERRAIN CONTAINER HANDLERS (RTCH OPERATORS)
• RECOVERY VEHICLE OPERATOR
• TOW TRACK OPERATORS
• MHE OPERATORS
• FIRE FIGHTERS
• MHE FOREMAN
•HELP DESK COORDINATORS
• GENERATOR FOREMAN
• GENERATOR MECHANIC
• WRECKER OPERATORS
• HELPERS / LABORERS
We are open on Thursday and Friday
ATTRACTIVE SALARY WITH ATTRACTIVE TERMS
PERSON WITH SIMILAR KIND OF EXPERIENCE NEED TO APPLY ONLY
Behind – Farwaniya Coop Society, Dana AI Nimran Building, 7th Floor, Office 24
ASMACS Tel: + 965 24711878 Fax: + 965 24711975
A Leading Regional Company specialized in providing world leading software solutions to the Oil & Gas sector, is looking for:
* Development and maintenance of integration platform (BizTalk) and the development of new interfaces as needed.
* Small to medium size development projects with Visual Basic, .Net & C# applications. Application Tier & Client/GUI development included
* MS SQL Server related development (stored procedures, imports/exports, transformations, reporting and analytical services).
* SharePoint and BI Web Parts for internal and external websites.
* 3 Years of prior development experience with Microsoft VB.Net and MS SQL Server
* Experience with SharePoint, BizTalk and Microsoft BI Platform
* Self motivated and able to work independently or with small teams
* Able to work directly with end users for defining requirements or understanding issues.
Please quote reference: Q8 03-09