Jobs in Kuwait: 18-Mar-09
SENIOR IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR/TRAINER
The AM AS Group of Companies (Australian Academy) seeks a Senior IT Systems Administrator and Trainer to join their dynamic team.
Primary tasks include:
- Provide technical and configuration support for a small office/training centre including Windows server configuration, hardware firewall setup and .maintenance, core and edge switch configuration and IT systems security;
- Provide Help Desk support;
- Prepare RFTs and quotation requests for equipment acquisition;
- Maintain of audio-visual classroom set-ups and laboratories; and
- Prepare lesson plans, materials and equipment to deliver Windows Office
training for groups of up to 15.
Applicants should have:
formal qualifications in IT; minimum 5 years experience in all primary tasks; excellent written and spoken English; ability to communicate with students with low level English; and transferable residency.
Desirable requirements include MCSE Certification, teaching qualification, database and website development experience.
for Kuwaiti family
Experience in preparing Kuwaiti food, or international food, full time or part time work.
For more information call: + 965 22470981
2 years experience in Kuwait (minimum),
Accommodation and car available.
Call: + 965 66769197