Jobs in Kuwait: 13-Apr-09
An American bilingual school has commenced recruitment for faculty for the 2009-2010 Academic year.
TEACHERS and COUNSELOR
Applications are invited for the following:
• Grade 1-2 Generalist subject teachers / Assistants
• Grade 3-6 English teachers plus Coordinator position.
• Grade 1-6 specialist teachers in Math, Science, English social studies or Computer
• Preschool English teachers / Assistant teachers
• Kg.-6 Counselor (bilingual an Advantage)
Candidates should fax CV to The Director on + 965 24572300
General Trading & Contracting Co. (w.l.l)
A fast growing Organization engaged in multiple Engineering Sales and Construction activities in Kuwait requires following personnel for immediate appointment:
Dynamic, result 9riented candidate with a University degree in Engineering & post graduate in Business Administration & min 5 years experience in similar field to lead a successful team of Engineers.
– Water Services (Desalination, Waste Water Treatment & Irrigation)
– Interior Decoration (Raised Floors, Partitions & Ceilings)
– Industrial Power Tools
– Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Architectural Engineering as applicable.
– Minimum 3-5 years proven experience i!) similar position/field.
– Fluency in English with working knowledge of Arabic preferred.
– Strong organizational & communication skills & ability to work
– Good working knowledge of windows applications.
– Personal Assistant to the Managing Director, with suitable qualification and minimum 3 – 5 years experience in similar position
Skilled Installers & Technicians
– Technically skilled & experienced installers & decorators for raised floors, partitions & Ceilings preferably with ITI qualification.
– Power Tools service technicians.
WE KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!
Stop drinking your coffee and read this Advertisement … We are now hiring
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHERS
to teach at our new school located in Jahra!!! American curriculum, American administration, first school in Kuwait to offer cyber schooling, completely computerized classes!
Come join our team to teach the future generations of Kuwait. We welcome teachers with ideas and opinions, are you brave enough?
Do you want to be respected, appreciated and financially encouraged? Come join us; see what you have been missing! Apply now while positions still exist.
Send your CV / Resume to:
We are also now starting registration for the 2009-2010 school year, students that register early will be able to join the drawing for 50 free laptops (one per family) so come now and register your child.