Jobs in Kuwait: 13-Apr-09
the applicant will be responsible far accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis, cash management, payroll administration, and compliance with all corporate administrative policies and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparation and submittal of financial forecasts including operating budgets, annual forecasts and periodic cash flow projections.
* Monthly preparation and submittal of variance reports comparing actual financial results to budgets.
* Complete monthly reconciliations including payroll, billing and inter company reporting.
* Review and submit for approval all invoices for payment, bank transfers and payroll transactions
• Prepare and reconcile monthly aged debt report and oversee credit and collection activities
including follow-up on past due payments.
* Prepare all required journal entries including monthly accruals.
* Monitor report and account for all contingent liabilities.
• Oversee record retention and filing for all critical documentation including financial and personnel records.
* Monitor the company’s compliance with corporate policies and procedures and make recommendations where changes in practices are needed.
* Oversee all internal and external audit activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Minimum of 5 years experience ideally gained through increasing responsible within Finance & Accounting. Minimum of 1 year recent
* Experience with responsibility for accounts, budgeting, cost accounting, credit and collections.
* Working knowledge of automated accounting systems.
* Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
* Well organized.
* Strong attention to, detail.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with diverse
* Personalities — tactful — mature — flexible.
* Satisfactory communication skills, written and verbal.
Job Description qualifications:
* Working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe
* Minimum 4 years experience in clerical and customer service
* Bilingual fluent in verbal and written Arabic and English
* Work experience in e-commerce environment
* Organized and detail oriented
* Client management and support for individual and institutional clients
* Provide clerical support to Program Managers
* Can do attitude Process reservations
Qualified candidates please email
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR AN
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL CONTRACTING COMPANY
1)Project Engineer, Electrical Works
2)Electrical Works foreman
3)Plumbing & Fire Fighting Foreman
4)Draughtsman (Plumbing & Fire Fighting)
All applicants shall have transferable residence Article (18) and minimum 5 years experience in Kuwait.
A leading Contracting Company is seeking for:
• ELECTRO MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE FOREMAN
• ELECTRO MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
C.V. to be send to Fax: + 965 22251132