Jobs in Kuwait: 26-Apr-09
DOHA Petroleum Construction COMPANY LIMITED
A leading EPIC Company for Petrochemical/Oily Gas, urgently need to fill the following positions for
A. Senior Design Engineers / Lead Design Engineers:
1.) SR. DESIGN ENGINEER / LEAD DESIGN ENGR. (ELECTRICAL) 1 NO.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 10 YEARS experience in Leading a Design Team
• Designing Electrical Distribution Systems for Oil & Gas Power Sector
• Should be able to prepare SLDs Specifications & Data Sheets for major equipment such as Transformers, motors switchgears (1IV & LV), design of
trench system, volt drop calculation, etc.
2) SR. DESIGN ENGR./ LEAD DESIGN ENGR. (INSTRUMENTATION).1 NO.
• Bachelor in Engineering (Instrumentation & Controls) or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years experience in Leading a Design Team
• Designing Instrumentation Systems in Process Plants of Oil & Gas Sectors
• Shall be capable of preparing Instrument data sheets & Specifications. Loop Drawings, System Architecture Diagram, Logic Diagrams Valve sizing & other relevant calculations
3.) VESSEL DESIGN ENGINEER – 1 NO.
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years experience in design of Pressure Vessels (ASME requirement)
• Experience in hands-on working in PV Elite Software.
B. Other Available Jobs:
• Project Managers (Mechanical & Electrical) -10 years
Project Management experience in construction, commissioning, shutdown. and project evaluation within Petro-chemical, Oil and Gas environment
• Site Engineers (Piping)
- 5 years experience preferably in offshore facilities within Petro-chemical Oil and Gas environment
• QA / QC Welding Inspector (CSWIP 3.1 & 3.2 Certifications is a MUST)
• Camp In-Charge
at least 5 years over-all experience.
• Mobile Crane Operators (60 Tons & Above)
minimum of 2 years experience. Preferably with GCC License.
Note: To apply please send your resume to
in MS Word Format not later than 29th April 2009. State in the Subject line:
Position/Your Name/Years of Experience/Basic Salary Expectation and visit our website at
for more information about our company.
A/C MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN,
with Gulf experience + valid UAE D/L, required.
* * * * * * * * * * *