Jobs in Kuwait: 23-Aug-09
A leading Regional Logistics Company is in search of experienced talent for the following opportunity:
Sales Executives – Kuwait
Bachelors (BA) degree in Business or Marketing
• Minimum (2) years experience in sales (Ocean, Land, Air freight, Logistics and warehousing services)
• Tracked record of achieved sales targets and deadlines
• Age between 25- 35 (Male/Female)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and sales techniques
• Excellent communication skills with a strong command of written, verbal and spoken English (Arabic is an advantage)
• Valid Kuwaiti driving license with vehicle and transferable residency
Only short-listed candidates that meet the criteria above shall be contacted.
A leading Fit-out contractor and manufacturer of high quality furniture and interior fitting Company is looking to fill the following positions in Kuwait
Senior Projects Manager
The position requires proven track record as a successful leader in Interior Decoration and Fit-Out Projects, which cater to either the hospitality or retail sector. The candidate should have minimum 5 years exposure to Kuwait 10 contracting market with sound commercial and technical capability.
The Candidate should have minimum 5 years experience in site supervision for shop fitting / joinery products. He should be capable of project planning and resources required for site installation.
He should have good man management skills and Microsoft project knowledge.
Room to Succeed
Room to be yourself
We are a five star hotel looking for
HUMAN RESOURCES SECRETARY
With the following qualification:
1. Male or Female
2. Must be Arabic speaker and very good in English
3. University graduate or equivalent training
4. Minimum of one year experience in the secretarial or administration position
5. Presentable and well-groomed
6. Quick learner and a self-starter
7. Team player and with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasking
Send your CV with most recent passport size photo to:
fax to: 00 965 24757384
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.