Jobs in Kuwait: 21-Jan-10
Join the Team
Want to be part of growth driven organization? We are looking for motivated, qualified people to be part of our growing passenger cars business.
Sales Consultant New Car Sales (Job Code: NC)
Sales Consultant Approved used cars (Job Code: UC)
* University graduate
* Previous experience in automotive sales preferably European Brands
* Pleasing personality, dynamic & hard working
* Bilingual – fluent in English & Arabic, preferred
* Proficient in MS office programs & internet
* Age between 23- 30 years
Sales Manager – Fleet Sales (Passenger Cars) (Job Code: FS)
* At least 3 years experience in a similar sales management role (within Automotive)
* Strong communication skills – English & Arabic
* A confident and outgoing personality
* Good understanding of the Kerridge dealer management system & MS Office programs
* University Graduate
* Outstanding customer service and persuasion skills.
* Ability to develop and implement program procedures
* Age between 28- 35 years
Showroom Controller (Job Code: SC)
* To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
* To maintain clarity and precision in all transaction
* To lead and motivate sales staff in this vital support function
* To maintain a simple and systematic filing system
* To maintain standards of showroom appearance as inline with the brand
* To ensure good customer contact
* To monitor all work of function and make weekly / monthly reports to Sales Manager
* To coordinate the delivery of car to customers and supervise the preparation of the same
* To maintain adequate flow of information to staff
* University graduate with 3 years experience in automobile industry
* Proficient in MS office programs.
For all positions:
* Transferable Residence Permit required.
Please send in your applications with recent passport picture and job reference to:
Please do not attach any certificates.
A Leading Kuwaiti company dealing in Environmental activities is seeking following personnel.
Senior Environmental Officer
Candidates should have a B.5c Science/Engineering degree with 5 years experience in a similar job.
Should have sound working & reviewing knowledge of EIA, fluent in written & spoken English and computer literate, preference will be given to the bilingual (English/Arabic).
Apply within 7 days with all details to:
General Trading Company required
Accountant [Indian Nationality]
Experience from 1 to 3 years in the duties below:
1.Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
2.Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
3.Resolve accounting discrepancies
4. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff.
CV’s by fax on + 965 22651004