Jobs in Kuwait: 3-Feb-10
Job Title Refrigeration Technician
Years of Experience no_experience
Area of Job others
Brief job description
Required Refrigeration technician in kuwait. for installation refrigerators systems for Supermarket & Co-operative
Job Title C#/.NET developer
Years of Experience 1-5
Area of Job software_hardware_edp
Brief job description
An information technology and system integration company in Kuwait
is looking for the following requirement. Please mail your CV if
you feel you match the below requirement. Email cv to kschr2010@yahoo. com.The candidate should be in Kuwait when applying.
Only serious people need apply.This position is for an intermediate role.Short listed candidates will be informed via mail for interview.
Having minimum 3 years in Microsoft .NET software development life cycle including development, testing, deployment, support of developed software and good knowledge in related Microsoft Technologies having a passion for writing software with a strong natural affinity and ability in development.
Mandatory Skill Set
Framework: .NET 1.1/2/3.5SP1
Technology/Framewor k: ASP.NET, Windows Forms (Win. Forms), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF / XAML)
Object Relational Mapping Technologies: Entity Framework, XPO (Developer Express) or similar.
Standards/Protocols : XML, SOAP, MIME, HTTP, TCP/IP, Web Services, PDF (PDF/A)
IDE: Visual Studio 2003, VS 2005 and VS 2010, Microsoft Expression Blend.
Reporting: Crystal Reports (Preferable)
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9i
Database Technologies: TSQL, PL/SQL, ADO.NET
Other Languages: VB6
Operating Systems: Windows OS (Preferable System Internals Knowledge), Linux (Preferable)
Familiar with third party controls and components from different software component vendors used in dot net software development and able
to integrate these components into product development.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design.
• Deep understanding and advanced skill set with an OO language.
• Experience in C# and .NET.
• Extremely strong problem solving skills.
• Abstract problem solver.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once and switch contexts quickly.
• Ability to quickly absorb complicated frameworks and business rules.
• Passion for software development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in team environment to meet deadlines.
• Comfort working in fast paced environment on multiple projects that are very different in nature.
• Prioritizing and multitasking a must.
• Working closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
• Should typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
• Strong analytic thinking, hard working.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in the complete software development lifecycle.
• Will be involved in development and support of existing and new software development using .NET 3.5SP1.
• Fixing bugs in existing software.
• Write Nunit tests for code and modules.
• Design and development of user interfaces and modules.
• Support existing applications that are deployed.
• Translation of user requirements into technical scope.
• Analysis of databases.