Jobs in Kuwait: 7-Oct-2010
Taiba Hospital, a pioneer in medical care services, announces a job opening for:
* Radiology Technicians (Female) Have Experience in, Mammography
• Nurses (Female)
Gulf University for Science & Technology (GUST) is seeking qualified Adjunct Faculty to teach undergraduate courses for the Fall Semester 201 0 (beginning 26 September) in the following areas:
1. College of Business Administration
• Accounting • Finance • Marketing • Management
Master’s degree required, PhD degree from US or UK accredited universities is preferred. Minimum 1-2 years teaching experience for PhD holders, and 5 years teaching experience for Master’s degree holders.
2. Foundation Year Program
• English Adjunct Instructors
We are seeking English Language Instructors to teach ESL/TESOL courses and/or Basic English Composition. Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in English. ESL certification. Native or near native speakers of English with teaching experience are preferred.
• Mathematics Adjunct Instructors
Master’s degree in Mathematics. Minimum 5 years experience in teaching Mathematics.
Also we are seeking highly motivated candidates to join the College of Business Administration as;
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management or other related field, with minimum GPA 3.0.
Prior applicants need not re-apply
founded in 1992 has evolved into a successful leader in Islamic banking technology. Today we are one of the largest independent software solution provider especially in banking industry with expertise in Islamic Financing and Investment Banking space and is still growing.
Path has its headquarters at Kuwait and global software solutions & consulting office in Beirut, Malaysia, Africa, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Pakistan and UK.
Customer Care Officer
- Coordinate to achieve customer satisfaction with regards to Path Solutions product and services. Conduct customer care visits as and when required. - Manage day to day Customer care operational aspects and establish ,and maintain a healthy relation with customers. - Help Manager Customer Care to ,identify the issues & wish list of customers and report the same to concerned department heads. - Prepare the plan of action and do the needful follow-up to respective departments close the identified issues within a reasonable time. - Track and measure the customer satisfaction index, prepare and submit reports to Manager Customer Care. - Prepare and maintain records of the customer visits as per the QMS standards.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 1 year work experience in relevant field. - Willing to travel overseas. Good verbal and written communication skills in Arabic & English - Excellent time management skills with ability to work with deadlines.
If you are interested, please apply to:
Required Senior Software Developers A leading IT / Telecom based company is providing career opportunities for experienced & enthusiastic
Senior Software Developers
* Handle application development using MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, MS Visual Basic 6 and related technologies to develop Desktop and ASP.Net applications. * Perform maintenance, enhancement and customization of existing applications. * Engage in software analysis and design; including technical review and analysis of source code. * Capable of preparing technical reporting and documentations. Hard working, highly self-motivated and willing to take responsibility for timely delivery * Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills * Fluent in English, Arabic language would be an advantage
All candidates must meet the following criteria:
Apply only if you meet the above criteria Email: Fax: + 965 24828250