Home » Alert, GCC, Kuwait, Weird
7.8 earthquake hits Iran/Pakistan border, tremors felt across Gulf region
Earthquake Iran 7.8
A massive 7.8 earthquake has hit Iran/Pakistan border in the last hour. Tremors have been felt across Gulf states, some reporting having felt tremors in Kuwait. This is the second such quake in a week. There are hundreds of reported deaths.
More Information [LINK]
- 6.1 Earthquake hits Southern Iran, tremors felt across Gulf region
- Maps of KPTC Bus Routes of Kuwait [Route 15,66,23,11,17]
- Maps of KPTC Bus Routes of Kuwait [Route 19,99,20,612]
- Maps of KPTC Bus Routes of Kuwait [Route 21,51,59,13,501]
- Mobile Number Portability in Kuwait from June 15th, how to switch to a new operator
- NBK finally launches app for Android
- Tremors felt in Kuwait from earthquake in Iran/Iraq border town of Murmuri
- What’s this chemical / color / residue in your Aluminum foil?
- Complete official list of Kuwait Traffic Fines, download PDF version as well
- Did any one feel mild tremor in Kuwait at 1:45am?